Thank you for your professionalism, good luck to you!
The glosses leaves a nice shine and are not sticky.
I purchased tarts and candles. Both are strong but I feel tarts are stronger (IMO) I love the variety of shapes and scents.
Items arrived as described and packaging was cute. You can tell the person put thought and time into packing. Keep up the good work!
I have tried the soaps, scrubs and the candles. The candles I love the most is because she mold them to make them like the real thing. And not to mention the prices are reasonable and your products are beautifully packed!
Candle/Wickless Candle Care
Wicked Candles- Minesntheirs hand pours each and every candle and wax tart in small batches. Our wick candles and wax tarts are a soy/paraffin blend. We use the finest fragrance oils. Your sense of smell will be enlightened with a satisfying aroma from our candles. Our candles have a zinc core and are lead free. Did you know that candles actually have a memory? Well they do, and this is why the first burn is very important. Allowing your candle to burn until an even wax pool forms to the perimeter of the container gives you an even burn each time you light it. It's recommended that the wick be trimmed to 1/4 inch prior to each use. Trimmed wicks also prevents(mushrooming) and (soot). Our wax tarts are made to be used with wax warmer/wax melter. Please place a glass plate or something similar while burning candles. Never leave candles unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Wickless Candles- Minesntheirs Wickless Candles have no wicks and are hand poured in small batches. Wickless Candles removes the chances of fire and soot build up. Remove lid, place tin or glass container on warming plate (you may purchase here), and enjoy the aroma! Our Wickless Candles are made to be used on a electric candle warmer(sold separately) Not for use with tealight wax warmers. Please discontinue use when scent is diminished. CAUTION wax/tin/glass is hot, DO NOT MOVE! Please allow container and wax to cool down before removing from warming plate to prevent spillage. Keep out of reach of children and pets.